Sunday, July 20, 2008

computers suck

I was going to take some time and post some songs and stuff, but I discovered that Firefox has lost all of my bookmarks. This happened sometime last night. I'm fed up with these fucking things. I'm going to try my luck in the actual world. I had a good week, I bought a new ukulele, exciting changes in my union. I do not feel like googling all of the stuff that is lost so I can put together a post. To the couple three people who read this thing, I'll be reading your stuff, but who has time to endlessly repair something that was fucked up by a machine? I mean, it's not like I have a lot of time and I'm not going to spend it sorting out this fucking machine. And yes, you can tell me it was trojan ware or something from site I visited or some application that I used, all I know is that it's all about firefox and using the internet and I'm fed up with it. I lived a long time without blogging and will continue to do so.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed