Tuesday, January 27, 2009

While I'm busy pissing people off


If you are already offended by my last post, Twisty at I Blame The Patriarchy is sure to send you right around the fucking bend. That's why I like her so well- She's some old cranky woman ( she's my age) living out in the weeds in Texas and she has no use whatsoever for the dominant paradigm.

Well, ya know, the dominant paradigm is all about the supposed sovereignity of the individual and the importance of fuckin' them before they fuck you- and by the way, how's that working out for you?

Anyhow... thanks to Twisty, I saw this video about the Gulabi Gang. Further proof that solidarity is the fundamental spiritual quality that makes life on Earth even minimally livable.

Things Change (LP Version) - Dwight Yoakam

1 comment:

ib said...

I like your tone, brother.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed