Monday, November 1, 2010

A victory for gay hippies, latte drinkers, beatnik poets, pointy headed intellectuals and liberals. Also, a victory for a fine baseball team. I've had a real good time following the World Series and I'm enjoying this victory.

I was going to post "Till Victory" by Patti Smith but I bought it from iTunes and iTunes now claims that it owns all of the music that I bought from them and I am not allowed to burn those songs to CD or convert their format. Today the world series. Tomorrow we destroy the iTunes store. Wednesday we'll hang the last banker by the guts of the last Republican.

How about this instead?

I Left My Heart In San Francisco- Tony Bennett (buy)

3 comments:

ish said...

Congratulations on your glorious people's victory!

Your driver said...

The people united will never be defeated!

Tim said...

In five games! In fucking Texas! Right in fucking front of Goochie and his mom and dad! The fuckin' Giants won the world series! Holy Holy Shit! The insurgent baseball team from Nancy Pelosi's home fuckin' town beat the Rangers!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed